HOW HOT DOES THE BOARD GET?
- The Heatzza Board warms up to 145° Fahrenheit. The board is insulated to protect your countertop from overheating. The handle remains cool (does not heat up).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE BOARD TO WARM UP?
- It is suggested to plug your board in when you preheat your oven as the board takes 12 minutes to reach maximum warmth.
HOW LONG WILL THE BOARD STAY HOT WHEN UNPLUGGED?
- Once your Heatzza Board is unplugged, it will cool down to room temperature within 15 minutes.
WHAT ARE THE CUTTING BOARD DIMENSIONS?
- The diameter of the board is 15 inches. The handle of the board is 4 inches.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Customers can expect shipment in 7-10 business days. You can choose between Ground, 2-Day, or Overnight shipping upon time of purchase.
WHAT FOOD CAN BE USED ON A HEATZZA BOARD?
- The Heatzza board can be utilized as both a cutting board and a serving tray for pizza, appetizers, grilled meat, warm bread and more.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN IT?
- The wood or stone cutting surface is a removable item so that it can be washed independently from the heater base. The heater base is not to be exposed directly to water and is to be cleaned with a wipe-down only.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY?
- There is a 1-year warranty on the Heatzza Board.